Friday, April 10, 2015

Today, I watched two videos that talked about shark finning and its affect on the environment, while taking notes. I also typed up the species that are the most vulnerable to shark finning and was quite disappointed to find that one of my favorite species of shark, the scalloped hammerhead, is one of the most vulnerable species to endangerment. Another thing I did was look at more list of vulnerable species as well as visited SF News to read an article about the ban of shark finning, especially in China Town where the soup is extremely popular. Every week I am expanding my knowledge of shark finning and am learning more reasons why this barbaric practice should end, which makes me feel more confident that I can share this information well with my peers. I am also planning on surveying my classmates to see how many people actually know about shark finning.

No comments:

Post a Comment